This is a newly designed, beautifully engineered machine incorporating features usually found on larger expensive mills. As well as being compact and easy to clean, it uses the latest high power output, 4 pole engine coupled with quiet, efficient direct gear driven twin augers to produce superior wedging and excellent extruding capacity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• The NRA-04S incorporates the latest technology in auger design increasing wedging quality and producing practically air-free clay without a vacuum.
• It has a dual safety system with limit switch automatically stopping motor when augers are exposed, large start and stop buttons for immediate operator control and an overload switch to protect the motor.
• Good Design: Removable aluminium case allows for easy access to mixing chamber for fast and easy clean-up and maintenance.
• Impressive Extruding Capacity: Twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 250 kg/hour.
• Included with each of our pug mills is a clay roller shelf and cut off wire, covers for the clay hopper and clay nozzle to prevent drying, selection of tools, and instruction manual in English.
• Shimpo pug mills are manufactured with extreme care and the best standard of workmanship, they are guaranteed for one year from the date of delivery against all defective material or workmanship.
Dimensions: body length 665mm or 1025mm including clay roller shelf, width 335mm, height 560mm Weight: 65KG Screw Rotation: 19RPM Motor: 200W, 230V, Single Phase Structure: Dual Auger Stainless Steel Screws Screw Case Material: Aluminum Extruding diameter: 90mm